6, 2 Hour Classes
12 credits NCCAOM (Pending for Course, Provider #287)
Whether you have been practicing Saam for several years or you have just taken Saam Level 1 with Toby Daly, this course is an opportunity to review and refine your understanding of the 12 channels. Each channel will be explored by:
- Differentiating between the primary and secondary qualities of each channel of Saam.
- Highlighting target areas, clinical gems, and scenarios requiring caution.
- Comparing and contrasting with the other 11 channels.
- Refining your understanding of the unique diagnostics of Saam to sharpen your observation skills. You can’t see it if you don’t know what to look for. Visuals will be used whenever possible.
- Stay engaged with the material between classes by participating in a private forum.
Prerequisite: Completion of Saam Acupuncture Level 1 with Toby Daly.
Class recordings will be available to students until November 3, 2022.
General Public: $320.00
WPC Members: $280.00
Saam Mentorship with Kristin Wisgirda Members: $280.00
Refunds of 75% will be granted up to the first day of class. No refunds will be granted after that.