The Annual Membership will activate upon purchase, providing access to membership for 1 year from that date. Annual Memberships renew automatically 1 year from the activation date each year until cancelled by the member.
This Membership Agreement (this “Agreement”) is by and between White Pine Circle LLC (“Company”) and Member (as defined above) for services provided by Company in exchange for payment of a monthly or annual membership fee (the “Membership Fee”). For good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
(1) The first year’s membership dues are required up front with a valid credit or debit card only and will not be refunded under any circumstances. A credit card must be left on file upon initial membership purchase for the automatic payment plan. The Membership fee will be automatically deducted from the credit card on file each year from the date of purchase.
(2) The membership will continue to automatically renew on a year to year basis until the Member informs Company of the desire to cancel the membership.
(3) In order to terminate this Agreement a Member must either: Notify Company at least 30 days prior to the next automatic charge against its credit card in writing or via email to Company at email@example.com (please put “WPC Membership” as subject heading of email). Company does not accept phone, verbal, or voice mail cancellations. In turn, Company will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to your membership. Member may cancel its membership at any time after the expiration of the Minimum Period without penalty. Cancel directly via the “Membership Charge Email” that is sent after a monthly or yearly payment has been made. Members should be aware that doing so will result in an immediate termination of membership.
(4) Once a Member has submitted an e-mail request for any changes to a membership, it is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that Company has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. Company is in not responsible for Member’s negligence in checking their own credit card statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication, Member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Company for review. Only then, if Company did not perform what it agreed to do, Company will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to Member. In the event that Member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Company, then Company is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues charged against Member’s credit card.
(5) Member agrees to purchase the membership for the amount of the Membership Fee as an automatic charge to its credit card, or automatic debit to its checking account, for each month for the Minimum Period. Member agrees to allow Company to charge its credit card for the amount of the Membership Fee in accordance with this Agreement.
(6) Member hereby certifies that it is the holder of the credit card described above. Member understands that it will be notified if its credit card fails to authorize for any reason, and that Member will be required to pay Company for any amounts of the Membership Fee which were unpaid due to the failure of its credit card to authorize for any reason.
(7) Company and Member agree that any dispute or controversy relating to this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration held in Massachusetts, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding on the parties to the arbitration. Company and Member shall each pay one-half of the costs and expenses of such arbitration, and each shall separately pay its respective counsel fees and expenses.
(8) Member understands that its membership will be deactivated if its account becomes more than 30 calendar days late.