This course provides information on the Saam Korean monastic acupuncture tradition from a theoretical, historical, and practical perspective. Special attention is given to this system’s implementation into a successful Traditional East Asian Medicine clinical practice.
- Critically evaluate the Chinese classical text source material of the Saam tradition
- Identify key differences and advantages of the Saam system vs other TEAM strategies
- Combine yin/yang, five phase, and six conformation theories into a clinical framework
- Understand how to apply the Saam tradition to varied clinical presentations
- Effectively implement the Saam tradition into your clinical practice
18 CEUs NCCAOM Provider #278
75% refund available within 30 days of purchase