6 Weeks Course Available on Demand
18 credits NCCAOM (Pending for Course 1, Provider #287) and California (#679)
*Students may wait until up to January 5 to complete the CEU requirements.
*Recordings of all six classes will be available to students for 1 year after the start of the course.
WPC Members $316
This course provides information on the Saam Korean monastic acupuncture tradition from a theoretical, historical, and practical perspective. Special attention is given to this system’s implementation into a successful Traditional East Asian Medicine clinical practice.
Classes are live and recorded
- Critically evaluate the Chinese classical text source material of the Saam tradition
- Identify key differences and advantages of the Saam system vs other TEAM strategies
- Combine yin/yang, five phase, and six conformation theories into a clinical framework
- Understand how to apply the Saam tradition to varied clinical presentations
- Effectively implement the Saam tradition into your clinical practice
*No cancellation refunds on live or recorded classes.