6 Weeks from February 18 – March 25, 2021
MEETS EVERY THURSDAY FROM 4 – 7 PM EST
18 credits NCCAOM and California (Pending for Course 1, Provider #287)
WPC Members $316
This course provides information on the Saam Korean monastic acupuncture tradition from a theoretical, historical, and practical perspective. Special attention is given to this system’s implementation into a successful Traditional East Asian Medicine clinical practice.
Receive Mentorship directly from Toby Daly and Kristin Wisgirda
Classes are live and recorded
- Critically evaluate the Chinese classical text source material of the Saam tradition
- Identify key differences and advantages of the Saam system vs other TEAM strategies
- Combine yin/yang, five phase, and six conformation theories into a clinical framework
- Understand how to apply the Saam tradition to varied clinical presentations
- Effectively implement the Saam tradition into your clinical practice
*No cancellation refunds on live or recorded classes.