5, 2 Hour Classes
August 17 – September 14
Thursdays from 11am – 1pm EST (and available as recordings w/lifelong access)
10 credits NCCAOM (Pending for Course, Provider #287)
This course has been approved by the California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number 679, for 1 hours of continuing education
All 12 Saam channel qualities are needed for life. No wonder patients are complex! This course explores presentations that appear when the elemental physical properties of multiple channel excesses are combined. Familiarizing ourselves with the relationships between the Saam 12 channels will help us tease out the individual channel qualities more clearly. This simplifies diagnosis.
Video cases will be woven into the discussions to show examples of combinations. Videos are a great practice tool for Saam observation. These video cases have been reviewed by Toby Daly.
- Exploring the possibilities of how Saam qualities present when multiple channel excesses are involved.
- Comparing and contrasting the qualities of each Saam channel with the other 11 primary channels.
- Considering how the qualities of one channel excess can modify or influence other channel presentations.
- Reviewing the primary qualities of the Saam channels.
- Practicing Saam observation by evaluating video subjects.
Prerequisite: Completion of Saam Acupuncture Level 1 with Toby Daly.
Refunds of 75% will be granted up to the first day of class. No refunds will be granted after that.